Welcome to Ellie's Natural Health Centre
Enjoy Living Life In Equilibrium (ELLIE)
To ensure your safety during this Covid-19 Epidemic we will be putting the following procedures in place:
1. Do not attend the appointment if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other infectious disease or if you are vulnerable person in self isolation or if you have come into contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 in accordance with the goverment guidelines. You can cancel by calling 07402202794
2. We will take your temperature on arrival and will cancel the appointment if it is found to be elevated.
3. You will be required to wash your hands or use our hand sanitiser on arrival.
4. You will be required to follow all instructions/signage/floor markings/clear information on safe distancing on your arrival.
5. By booking a treatment with us you will acknowledge that we will provide your details to track and trace if we need to do so.
6. Electronic Payment Only via Credit or Debit Card. We no longer take cash payments.
7. Vouchers will need to redeemed online at time of booking. If you have a voucher that is in relation to our old system then please call us on 07402202794 to make your booking. Please have your vouchers numbers available for the call.
8. We will continue to operate a booking only system.
9. We will be keeping the activity time involved to a minimum.
10. We will be increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning. We will be washing our hands for 20 seconds as advised by government before your treatment, as well as regularly cleaning equipment or using disposable equipment where possible.
11. We will be avoiding skin to skin contact by wearing gloves and we will be wearing face visors and disposable aprons.
12. We will not be allowing food or drink, other than water, to be consumed in the salon or treatment room by customers.
13. Customers will not be permitted to enter other areas of the Salon, and will be lead directly to the therapy room, unless in the event of fire.
14. Customers will be encouraged not use the Salon rest room and will be encouraged to use their rest room at home before leaving for their therapy.
15. Our tunics/polo shirts will be changed on site and between each client.
16. Where possible all doors will be open whilst you are entering the treatment room to avoid the client touching door handles. The doors will be closed by the therapist before the treatment commences.
17. We would ask that you bring, with you, minimal items for storage.
18. No facials will be undertaken at this time.
1. You will be required to bring your own towels and water.
2. The only person permitted into the treatment room will be the person having the treatment.
1. You will be required to bring your own mats, blankets, cushions and water.
2. You will be given an arrival slot and you will be asked to wait in the allocated area and then escorted to the meditation room on arrival.
This is subject to change